top of page
Room for Rent in Ubud
Seeking 1 Awesome Person to live in our Home in Ubud, Bali
We live in a beautiful 2 story, 3-bedroom house just 13 minutes south of Ubud, Bali (in the village of Mas).
We are seeking one awesome person to rent one of our bedrooms for July, August, and/or half of September 2022.
There are currently 2 people living in the house (Juna and Matt), but Juna will be away in the USA, and her partner, Matt, will be living in the house. We are just looking to just cover the costs for Juna while she is away.
This house is in a super peaceful, quiet, and safe neighborhood (no neighbors and no roosters next door). The views are stunning! Rice fields in front and in back of our home. You can literally see the sunrise and sunset from the house.
Check out photos of the House...
In the photos you will see that we have a luxurious lap pool, full kitchen and koi pond. We also have a garage and a washing machine/drying rack.
You will see photos of 2 different guest bedrooms. You can choose which one you want to stay in (we are only seeking 1 person, so the other room will remain empty). Both rooms have their own bathrooms. The bedroom with the orange blanket has 2 beds (one queen and one single). The bedroom with the yellow blanket is a little smaller and has a king size bed. Both rooms come with a ceiling fan, AC and a small desk.
- Seeking one person (no couples or pets)
- Seeking someone who could ideally stay a minimum of 1 month, or ideally for July, August, and the first 2 weeks of September, 2022.
- Rent is $725 USD per month (or 10,700,000 IDR, which includes all utilities except electricity-- which can run an extra $65/month per person depending on usage).
- Rent includes house cleaners (they come 2x a week), high speed internet (75mbps - 150mbps), drinking water (kangen alkaline water), recycling service, & pool/garden maintenance.
- Our home is a 6 minute drive to Titi Batu Health Club (gym, pool, classes), 5 minutes to Soul Shine Resort & Restaurant (Michael Franti's resort), and about 13 minute drive into downtown Ubud.
- Motorbike rental and great taxi drivers can easily be arranged.
Meet Matt & Juna
- Juna will be traveling, so you won't be living with her... But we are a fun, loving, low-drama couple.
- Juna has been working from home as a coach, so the internet needs to be good (which it is). She also has a mold allergy... so the house is as mold free as possible (which is amazing for living in humid Bali).
- Matt is a great housemate! He is super easy-going and has a full time job that he goes to 5 days a week. He also does a few coaching sessions from home in the mornings.
- We are both super clean, value good communication, and we love our beautiful home. It would be an honor to share it with you!
Reach out to Juna if you are interested:
WhatsApp: (USA) + 1 415 686 1839
This rental will be ideal for anyone who works from home, needs strong internet, wants a super peaceful, quiet space to write or create, & wants to be close enough to Ubud to go to meals/Yoga Barn but wants to be far enough way that you are away from smog and traffic.
bottom of page